Sunday, March 18, 2012

VEGAN MINI PRETZELS

I’ve had a hankering for pretzels lately.  (Probably caught wind of pretzels at the mall or something). Anyhow, I thought I’d give it a shot.  I looked up a few recipes online and they were basically the same.  The one I thought sounded the most promising and had some good reviews was from supervegan.com.  I have to say, they turned out freakin’ great! Totally curbed my pretzel craving.  Mike came home and ate 3.  We had them with yellow mustard, nothing fancy.   We found a vegan queso at Akin’s a few weeks ago that would be amazing with it, (next time).  Well, hope you try this recipe .  It’s ok if your pretzels aren’t perfect.  I tried, but I think with more practice they might come out looking a little better. 
Till next time!
Karie


No comments:

Post a Comment